Annual, Student and Junior Memberships in the AACA are open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in the antique automobile hobby. Ownership of an antique automobile is not a prerequisite of membership.
- Annual Dues are $40.00 (includes spouse if applicable) – dues are billed annually .
- Members receive bi-monthy issue of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine.
- Members are eligible to join an AACA region and/or chapter.
- Members can exhibit vehicles & compete for national prizes and annual awards.
- Members receive limited free research by the AACA Library & Research Center staff.
The Lynchburg Region AACA is a local origination that is affiliated with the national AACA. To Join the Lynchburg Region you must fill out our application and have a current AACA membership number. Our dues are $15 per year.
We have monthly dinner meetings at Charlies restaurant. The members usually come around 5:00 and order dinner from the menu and the meeting starts at 6:30 and last until 7:00.
The meetings dates are the last Monday of each month except on March, May (for memorial day) and December (Christmas). These dates and place will be announced at the prior meetings.